Tuesday, February 15, 2011

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!

At the beginning of this month I introduced my family to something we would be trying during the month of February. I found these cute little mail boxes at Target and thought it would be fun to give each other "love mail" during the month. Not just on Valentines Day. It has been the neatest thing to see how much my family has enjoyed this. I just think we may make it our "Valentine tradition." I wasn't quite sure what they would think of this, but the kids light up when the flag on their mailox goes up.(meaning they have mail) I actually find myself checking to see if my flag is up, cuz the messages I have received have been so special. Messages I will treasure. My Sweetie has even been a willing participant, and ooooooh do I love, "love mail" from him.
Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

What a cute idea. I always thought I was going to be a festive holiday mom, but so far, I suck at it. I may have to steal this idea. LOVE IT!

The Hymas Clan said...

That is such a cute idea! I LOVE it!

Kara said...

Oh I love your idea! I just wish I would have known about it at the beginning of the month.....next year!