Friday, October 22, 2010

WHAT IS THIS, YOU ASK?


What is this you ask? Well, when I stop laughing I will try and tell you............When I came down this morning to get the kids breakfast, this is what greeted me. I was a little disoriented for a minute trying to figure out what, and who and how??????? Zach climbed into a pair of Bobs old sweats. They obviously were really big, but Zach figured out how to make them fit and keep him warm. I asked him if he could breathe okay and he told me the little hole in the end was creating just the right amount of air he needed. He walked around the house like this. We could not stop laughing. He looked so weird!!!!! Zach gave us a good laugh which has started this day off awesome! Have a great day everyone!!!!
r>


2 comments:

Swanson Family said...

That is just too funny!!! Thanks for sharing!

The Hymas Clan said...

Oh wow! That is hillarious!!! What a funny boy!