Tuesday, October 19, 2010

TIME OUT FOR WOMEN 2010

I just got back from Arizona where my Mother, sister Krisin, cousins Christine, Julie, Whitney, my Aunt Jeanette, Aunt Liz, Sister in law Erica and her mother Gene, my sister law Savanna and I were able to go to Time Out For Women.
(http://deseretbook.com/timeout/schedule.) I had the most amazing time. It was so much fun being with so many beautiful Women. We laughed, cried and felt every emotion during this weekend. I feel like a new woman ready to take on the world. (We'll see how long that last) I came home to a clean house, laundry and dishes completely done. My husband was amazing while I was gone. He said the kids were angels. (Maybe I should do this sort of thing more often...lol!) I will remember this weekend forever. Thanks everybody for a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I was wondering where you were Sunday. I'm so glad you had (what sounds like) a fabulous time. Nothing like a good spiritual feeding mixed with mommy time! Now come teach me what you learned!!

The Hymas Clan said...

Yay! So glad you enjoyed yourself and nice job to your hubby! Ash even had her hair in a pony tail a few days while you were gone!!!