Tuesday, March 27, 2012

HOOPIN' IT UP........and a laundry basket.......

Who knew this laundry basket would bring so much joy and laughter into our home? The other day Zach was wanting to play basketball but it had been raining outside(surprise, surprise) Next thing I know he brings his laundry basket down into the family room with a pillow in it and starts shooting around. He challenged me to a game of P I G! I am always up for a challenge. He smoked me. I just couldnt quite get the feel for that little ball. Next thing I know Brayden and Zach are playing one on one. I was pretty much have the ref. They can get pretty competitive.(I dont know where they get that from?) Over the next few days Zach's laundry basket became a permanent fixture downstairs. Even the neighborhood kids were getting in on the action. (Dont tell anyone, but while the kids were at school I would shoot around and practice so that when they got home I could take them on)
Sunday Zach challenged Bob to a one on one. We were all laughing so hard! There were times where Zach and Bob would just fall to the ground laughing. Zach has got some major moves. Bob kept dunking on Zach so when Zach had had enough her jumped over his Dads back into the air and slam dunked it!!!!They literally worked up a sweat.

THE HOOP!/laundry basket

(Nice view hun!)



OFFENSIVE FOUL ON THE KID IN THE RED AND WHITE SHORTS!

DUNK-A-LICIOUS!

THIS KID CAN FLY!

WATCH THE FOUL ZACH!

GOTTA LOVE THESE TWO!

No comments: