Thursday, August 26, 2010

GOLF!

Zach has been taking golf lessons this summer. He loves the sport and has a natural ability for it. Monday was their last day and the held a little competition. They had longest drive, straightest drive, closest to the pin in chipping, and putting etc. There were about 25 kids in all ranging from 7-12. I was so proud of Zach and how he handled himself under alittle pressure.
They gathered the kids together to announce the winner. "The person with the highest amount of points is.......Zach Butterfield" I wanted to jump up and down and scream but Zach told me that would have been very inapropriate. Instead I did a cute little golf clap. Great job Zachy! We are so proud of you.





4 comments:

The Hymas Clan said...

YAY!!! Way to go Zach that is awesome!!!

Kara said...

Way to go Zach! I'm afraid I would have been an "inapropriate" mommy & jumped up & down while giving high fives to those around me!

Natalie Service said...

I wouldn't have been ablt to refrain from loud obnoxios cheers! AWESOME!!!! Way to go Zach!!

Nathan said...

Atta boy Zach! Keep it up!!